Monday, June 12, 2006

6 Things

Tell me 6 things about yourself and then tag 6 others to do the same.

  1. Although only a handful (if that) of people read this Blog semi regularly at best I love to write it. In fact I just love to write.
  2. I have plotted, planned and developed the characters for my own comic book which, like the Blog, I write only for my own amusement. Despite working on the series for years I have only ever written drafts of the first four issues, which have changed dramatically since the last time they were written. The reason I do not have any forward momentum is that, despite an intricate web of well laid sub plots, I am unable to form a sustaining central plot.
  3. Recently a Doctor told me that I could not put my knee under any strain. I was told that I would not be able to continue using a exercise bike, cross-trainer, rowing machine or any leg weights. This means that the only exercise I am able to do in order to lose weight is swim. As yet there is no diagnosis of what is actually wrong with my knee.
  4. I sat opposite Grant Morrison in Princess Square on Wednesday. Morrison is a top comic book writer whose work made C-List characters like the Doom Patrol and Animal Man into cult figures, and who revitalised franchises like the JLA and the X-Men. He is like the John Lennon of comic books so you can imagine I was quite excited (though I bottled out on an autograph).
  5. I hate, or rather have no time for, all people, including children, who have no connection with me. This is the central reason I hate to attend functions which will have large crowds.
  6. Though generally sour tempered, anti social, being quite dull and having zero tolerance for the majority of things in life I manage to have many good friends, be mostly inoffensive and am incredibly satisfied with both my character and life.

No comments: