Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Staggered

Kudos all round and especially to Mr Wilson(right), for someone who did not want a Stag Night a really did enjoy myself. I admit I was nervous that my wishes may not have been taken seriously but I’m happy to say there were neither nasty surprises nor upsets throughout the night.

I was happy that my Dad, William and my brother Christopher were there. Props to Stoo for his bravery in choice of shirt and a big thanks to all the guys who came – it really meant a lot.

Two of the comedians were just all right at Jongleurs but the excellent Tom Stade (left) was alone worth the price of admission.

Forgive the shortness of the post and don’t think it a reflection on the night. It’s less than three days to go and my head is just too full for the words to form properly. ‘The Wedding’ post should be posted Thursday night time permitting.

‘Till then.

No comments: