Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fat Boy’s Adventures in Exercise: Week 2

So Week 1 you read that I never even got to join the gym until Friday afternoon and before I signed off last Sunday I assured you all that I would be on an exercise bike just after 5:30pm Monday and for the rest of the week. Even when writing that I had a slight cough, nothing that would stop me going to the gym… except that that slight cough quickly turned into a chest infection which I am today finishing the course of antibiotics for.

I know it sounds like an excuse, but believe me when I say that there was no way I go to the gym. I talk on the phone to between fifty and seventy people a day and after each of those phone calls I would go into a coughing fit. I knew that if I went to gym I wouldn’t last two minutes on any machine without bringing up a lung.

So yeah, Week 2 of my adventure of exercise, just as in Week 1, features no exercise at all. Of course there’s always Week 3, which we are in now because I’m posting this three days after I intended to, but if I tell you about it now what will I write about next week?

‘Till then.

P.S.

I’m adding a new addition to my ‘THIS WEEK’ section called ‘Time in Gym’ it’s fairly self explanatory and, like the title, is intended to motivate me.


THIS WEEK
I Watched: - Bones: Season 2, The Office (US): Season 3, Scrubs: Season 6
I Read: - Panic by Jeff Abbott.
I listened to:- Costello Music by The Fratellis.

No comments: