Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Return of the Native

Ever since I decided to make this great return to the world Blogging I’ve wondered if I should keep both my Blogs going and if so how I would distinguish between them.

It took the best part of a few seconds to think of, so it might not stick, but I believe I have a solution.

AMBLOG – my original and vast posting page will focus, as it always has, squarely on the wonder to modern science that is me. Chronicling my life like a sort of online diary (without my innermost thoughts of course).

COMFORTADOR – the Blog I created to give my interest in the practice new lease of life will now become where I tell it my way. I’m thinking film, book and other media reviews and recommendations, Links to interesting sites and the occasion commentary on the world at large.
As I said it might not stick but we’ll see how I do.

My return to AMBLOG was last night, follow this link (or scroll down) to view it.

And I’ll try to think of something to review or something for COMFORTADOR by some time tonight.

No comments: