Thursday, March 30, 2006

Gym'll Fix It

Yes on Monday 27th March I finally got my ever growing arse in gear and finally joined a gym. Cannons Gym, to be specific, and I plan to walk down there after work at least 3 or 4 times a week to follow the workout pattern that was half worked out for me on Tuesday.

Now as ever I can read your mind. I know your thinking about the swimming debacle back in the early days of the Blogging when I would find a new excuse every week not to go swimming (as I had resolved to do on the eve of 2005) But trust me, If the £33 I’ll be paying dosen’t motivate me to get down the gym, then Michelle always got the cattle prod of disappointment at her disposal (“I thought you wanted to do this for the wedding” etc).

As I said before, only half of my schedule has been worked out, I’ve still to go through weight training on Saturday afternoon, but until then I plan to go tomorrow for a swim and do what the completed half of my programme tells me.

***

In other news; the cats, as predicted, are now getting along just fine. Little Frankie want’s to go everywhere Fudge goes, but unfortunately can’t always reach. Here’s a picture of them together to show that the little kitten is now 100% less terrified of the big cat.

PS
Anyone got an EK Mail from this week? Well I’m in it being interviewed about human drug testing with an apparently, and I quote this (though suspect mockery), “smouldering” picture to accompany the piece.

No comments: