Thursday, December 24, 2009

Goodwill to ALL?

While walking home tonight I encountered two Boys in thier late teens. When I was a few feet past them one of the boys shouted back to me, "We hate you mate! We f***ing hate you!" while laughing the inane laugh of a simpleton. I turned back to them, stupidly I admit, and said "I don't give a f*** about what you think, f*** off!" At that point they just turned and walked away, all the while still giggling like two testosterone filled psychotic school girls.

While very odd, and thankfully uneventful, This little encounter has convinced me that all I really want for Christmas is a brutal mass culling of the kind arseholes that I'm sure we all have to encounter on a far too regular basis.

Too much to ask? Well fine then! Have it your way with you laws and basic human decency.*sigh*

No comments: