Thursday, November 25, 2004

Nine Months Hard labor

No, nobody's pregnant (please god, I hope not.) nine months is the minimum jail sentence for forgery.

I'm stuck as usual with not too much to do but wait for a guy to get back to me about a thing so I thought I'd be productive and make the ID cards that have been sitting half done in my drawer. Thing is they needed signed, and those who had to provide the signatures are rarely in the office if ever. Soooo I thought just to speed things along a little I'd sign them for them. Ever since I was a kidlet I've been quite skilled at replicating other peoples signatures and I figured I'd put my skills to good use.

The guys I forged will probably not be too pleased but, way I see it; they're construction workers, They probably won't even notice and if they do I'll use the old Jedi mind trick: -

Construction Guy: Hey! I didn't sign this!

Me: Yes you did.

Construction Guy: Hmm... maybe i did.

Me: £20 please.

Construction Guy: Hey! We don't get charged for these!

Me: Yes you do...


No comments: