Thursday, December 08, 2005

2005 Questionare

1)Was 2005 a good year for you?
Hmmm… Judging by my memory and Blog entries I have a new nephew, new friends, a new cat and a new path in life in 2005 – so yeah, it was peachy.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Booking the honeymoon was a pretty good moment as was booking the registrar but I tend to lean towards finding out that my student card gets me free cheeseburgers at McD’s…

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Well that’s not tough to figure out – getting fired and potentialy ruining all wedding plans and life as Michelle and I knew it pretty much beats not winning the lottery 97 times this year (so far).

4) Where were you when 2005 began?
My parents house.

5) Who were you with?
Michelle, my mum and my dad

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Good question – I turned down two parties last year so if I get invited to one this year I’ll go to that. (the though crossed my mind to have a party myself but the flat’s too small)

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Probably Michelle, my mum and my dad when the actual bell tolls but that’ll be after leaving somewhere then probably returning to going somewhere else.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha – you crack me up. Let’s recap my list.
  1. Save for the wedding.
    RESULT: Fail – I lost my job and became a student! How’s that for crappy saving.
  2. Lose weight.
    RESULT: Fail – I actully gained weight. In fact I actully went up a notch in my belt from August to November.
  3. Work on scripts.
    RESULT: Fail – though still going strong in my head I think I may have typed some re-writtes or new matterial three times in the last year (if even that much).
  4. Be more sociable.
    RESULT: Pass – Over this year I’ve got to know people better and made new friends for the first time in 12 years.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Might as well try for last years failures and add a ‘study hard’ for good measure.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
I fell a long time ago and show no signs of getting back up.

11) If yes, with who?
Michelle.

12) If yes, do they know?
If the dimond ring and proposal didn’t get my point across then surly the fact that I tell her at least 10 times a day should do it.

13) Are you still in love with them?
Ah you know the tune - " I love you more to_day than yes_ter_day..."

14) Do regret it?
No.

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
Have you not been reading? Do I have to come over there?

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
First time in 12 years – which also includes people I already knew but have just got to know a little better. (I say 12 years to stress my new sociable status but in truth I made a good friend in Stuart over the previous year).

17) Who are your favorite new friends?
All of them! Sounds like a cop out for me to say that but for me to say they are my friends means that I really like them.

18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
I don’t know. What kind of question’s that? September I suppose – I started college and it was my birthday so I saw all my friends.

19) Did you travel outside of the UK in 2005?
No I haven’t been out of the uk in 6 years..

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
I am always more or less in the same state. It ranges from grouchy to sombre.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Yes. My aunt, Jean, died on late in the morning on 15th November. I did try to write Blog as a eulogy to her but I realised that I didn’t know her well enough and it just ended up being about my guilt in not doing more for her when she was sick since she lives one minute walking distance away from me (see I did it again!).

Jean was kind hearted and always jovial, she also had an amazing faith which I know would have been a comfort to her in the end as it always had been.

Sorry to end on a downer but I didn’t write the questions.

No comments: