Friday, April 08, 2005

Blah

As sure as I am that I have to leave, I have to say that work has for the first week since starting here flown by this week. My volume of work has been so plentiful that I have not only missed every lunch break this week but I have also been staying late and taking work home. I didn’t even email Laura yesterday! (that’s when I know I’m really busy)

Back on the home front (when I wasn’t working from there) theirs not much to report, applied to a few jobs, Sparkie came round for a while on Tuesday, I got a hair cut and mostly I’ve been watching the variety of US shows I’ve been downloading (The O.C. is the mutts nuts I don’t care what no one says).

I’ve been writing again, I’m finally getting closer to a definitive plan for my story and the last of my ‘final’ drafts.

Well that was all fairly humdrum, usually when I write Blog like this I launch into one of my ‘Three Weeks in ‘98’ stories…

1 comment:

CSAmbrose said...

You're right, your right... I just didn't have as much to say as I thought...