Monday, February 28, 2005

Aptitude Test

I realise that these things are probably just telling you what they calculate you want to hear. And given the fact that the results also said that I have ‘a natural talent for articulating a message in a way that resonates with other people’ which I do not belive I do, I was still pretty pleased to see that the results of the aptitude test I just took. The test results informed me that my most suited career track would be in Writeing and Journalism.

Now if you know me, you know that I enjoy writing a great deal (the lengh of my blogs should at least show that) and also that despite my love for it personal insecurities, not to mention lack of training and approriate qualifications, restrict me from pursuing any kind of career in this field. I not saying that I’m about to send away scripts or CV’s based on these results, far from it, however I suppose it was nice to see that maybe, just maybe I have more than just a hobby.

If I was to really happy about these results then I suppose I would really have liked it to tell me what I have allways dreamed and perhaps secretly suspected; that I have a talent.

No comments: