Monday, February 28, 2005

Time Waster.

PAST
-first grade teacher's name: Mrs Glendining.
-last word you said: Right.
-last song you sang: The Coral – Dreaming of You
-last thing you laughed at: Probably one of my bosses rude and inappropriate comments.
-last time you cried: Nearly while watching Million Dollar Baby. Nearly…

PRESENT
-what's in your mp3 player: I don’t have one.
-what color socks are you wearing: Black
-what's under your bed: Linen, Towels and Jumpers.
-what time did you wake up today: 8:20 (I start work at 8:30)

FUTURE
-what is your expected future career: I’d like to write but probably something soul destroying like I do now.
-where are you going to live: East Kilbride
-how many kids do you want: Two.
-what kind of car will you drive: If I ever drive I don’t care what it is.

CURRENT
-current hair: Longer than short and in it’s usual style (if you can call it style).
-current clothes: Black Trousers, white shirt, kind of maroonish tie with pattern.
-current jewellery: The usual; watch, white gold wedding band on my left pinkie, my mums sold gold wishbone ring on my right hand, my dads wedding ring round my neck, and a St. Christopher chain.
-current annoyance: My total lack of interest in my job.
-current smell: whatever my deodorant, aftershave, hair products and pheromones produce.
-current longing: For my March holiday.-current desktop picture: At work, a stylised red aerial map of East Kilbride centring on my flat. At home, Jim Lee’s Batman in Gotham and him Superman in Metropolis facing each other.
-current favourite music artist: Always, Gomez.
-current book: ‘The Seeds of Speech: Language Origin and Evolution’.
-current worry: All the bills to come with the Wedding.
-current hate: Always drugs.
-story behind your username: I was given my user name as a rarely used nickname by friends when I was a kidlet.
-current favourite article of clothing: My new black coat.
-favourite physical feature on a girl/guy: Eyes and smile.
-one person you wish was here right now: I wouldn’t wish it on anyone to be in here.
-line from the last thing you wrote to someone: We were talking about a journalism course pipe dream for the both of us if I remember right.
-I am happiest when: I’m lying on the couch with Michelle.
-I feel lonely when: I’ve not seen my friends for a long time.
-favourite authors: Richard Russo, Dennis Lehaine, Tom Clancy (not so much recently).
-do you think too much: Yep, sometimes I just can’t get my brain to shut up.
-if you could live anywhere in the world, where: Westwood (loyal till the end!)
-famous person you have met: Although I’m shamed to admit it I met Take That once (I was with a friend, honest!) My sister used to run a company with Kay Adams.
-do you have any regrets: Not applying myself at school (at least I had fun).
-sex or love: Love
-favourite coffee: Dough Egberts (I think that’s how you spell it)
-favourite smell: Michelle.
-what makes you mad: Hereditary Schizophrenia ;)
-favourite way to waste time: Stuff like this.
-what is your best quality: My devastating good looks.
-are in currently in love/lust: Love.
-what's the craziest thing you have ever done: Killed twelve people in 1998. Keep it quiet.
-any bad habits: I’m practically perfect in every way.
-do you find it hard to trust people: Why you asking..?
-last thing you bought yourself: My new black coat.
-bath or shower: Shower-favourite season: Autumn
-favourite colour: Deep red.
-favourite time of day: Dark night.
-gold or silver: Gold.
-any secret crushes: No.

FASHION
-how many coats and jackets do you own: 11 or 12.
-favourite pants colour: Seriously?
-most expensive item of clothing: Old black coat.
-most treasured: My old black coat.

YOUR FRIENDS
-do your friends know you: At least one of them does.
-what do they tend to be like: Good people with decedent tendencies.
-can you count on them: Yes.
-can they count on you: Yes.

LAST
-last book you read: ‘The Last Coyote’ by Michael Connolly.
-last movie you saw: Million Dollar Baby.
-last movie you saw on the big screen: Million Dollar Baby.
-last show you watched on TV: Smallville.-
last song you heard: Kyle’s new one was just on the radio.
-last thing you had to drink: Five alive.
-last thing you ate: A cream egg cone last night.
-last time you showered: Last night.
-last time you smiled: Last night.
-last time you laughed so much you couldn't breathe: Watch Chris Rock: Never Scared DVD.
-last person you hugged: Michelle.
-last person you kissed: Michelle.
-last person you talked to online: Laura.
-last person you talked to on the phone: Some guy from ScottishPower.

DO YOU
-smoke: No.
-do drugs: No.
-drink: No.
-sleep with stuffed animals: No
-have a dream that keeps coming back: I rarely remember any dreams.
-play an instrument: My qualifications say I play the base (that’s a no).
-believe there is life on other planets: Don’t see why not.
-read the newspaper: No, I use The Herald website.
-have any gay or lesbian friends: Yup.
-believe in miracles: Nope.
-consider yourself tolerant: Not at all.
-consider police a friend or foe: Kind of like a stupid friend.
-like the taste of alcohol: Not in the least from what I remember.
-believe in magic: Maybe.
-pray: Never.
-go to church: Never.
-have any secrets: Don’t we all?
-have any pets: Nope.
-go or plan to attend college: I wish I could go back (cue Laura to say I still can).
-talk to strangers: Hell I barly talk to the people I know.
-have any piercing: Nope.
-have any tattoos: Nope.
-hate yourself: Who could hate me?
-wish on stars: Nope.
-like your handwriting: Sometimes.
-believe in witches: Maybe.
-believe in ghosts: Yeah I think so.
-believe in Santa: I saw him in Debinhams last Christmas.
-believe in the Easter bunny: Never seen it.
-have a second family: Have a brother I’ve met once and a Sister I’ve never seen.
-sing in the shower: Always.

1 comment: