Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Jibber Jabber

Can’t really think what I have to say, but I’m bored in work and don’t really have anything better to do.

Michelle was cutting David’s hair last night and when he turned up he had Jim and baby Mikey with him. I’d be asking Jim earlier how Mikey had been sleeping lately and he’d text me back that he was up and down depending on what day of the week it was but also said: -
…he’s never too much trouble. He’s just the best wee guy ever.

It made me smile.

The wee guy wasn’t too happy last night mind you. I think it’s too warm in the flat for him or something; he never seems to be comfortable for long when he visits.

Dave and I were talking about how shit it was that if it were to snow heavily last night that we would probably still be able to get to work with out any bother. Don’t know why he cared though; this is his last day until next Wednesday. He’s not even taken a holiday it’s just the way his shifts work out, and he gets paid more than if he were in work (I don’t know how that works).

Although it was nice for them to come round as I hadn’t really seen them for a while, it didn’t really make up for David splattering the remains of his Mackey’s ice-cream (he ate a whole tub!) all over my washing.

I hate to say this after the vicious abuse I got yesterday, but I was late again this morning. It’s really beginning to bug me now; god knows how the rest of the people in my work feel about it.

No comments: