Thursday, March 10, 2005

Fantabulusish

Hello all you happy people, sorry about all the moaning and self pity yesterday. Don’t worry about it though I’m fantabulus today.

Maybe it’s because I only have a few days to go before my week off or maybe it’s because I’m in some sort of dream like haze since I slept for two hours last night.

You can bet if my good mood is due to the later reason that my unusually chipper mood will deteriorate from fantabulus to craptastic faster than you can say ‘exhaustion’ by at least lunch time.

It’s always fun when I don’t or hardly sleep, I seem to get kind of edgy in a funny way (funny to me at least) and I say thing I wouldn’t normally.

Last time I hardly slept, when I was out with David and Sparkie until 7am, I went to my comic shop and the guy behind the counter said that the last copy of one on the issues I was looking for was in the hand of the twenty something Sk8er Boi customer he was serving. I told him ‘I hope it’s not, otherwise me and this guys going to be wrestling outside’ The Sk8er man-child kind of looked at me to gauge how serious I was (which of course was not at all) and I told him ‘Don’t be scared’. I know the guy behind the counter pretty well, I’ve been going there every week for about five years and on a regular basis for the ten years before that, and he reassured the guy I was kidding.

So it should be fun today… as long as I don’t pass out…

No comments: