Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Why do I like these things?

:::FAVORITE:::

Movie: – The Godfather.
Book: - Without Remorse.
TV Program: - The West Wing.
Cartoon: - Roadrunner.
Band/singer: - Gomez.
Song: - There She Goes – The La’s.
Food: - Cheese.
Time of year: - Late Autumn.
Thing about yourself: - I'm always honest.
Time of the week: - Friday at 5pm (when else?).
Joke: -
Paddy and Mick are late for their biology class, and in an attempt to save time
they jump over a fence. Paddy makes the jump but Mick falls short and is stuck
with a spike in him. Paddy runs into the class,
‘Miss miss! Mick’s feel and
got a spike up ‘is arse!’ He shouts as he comes into the class.
The teacher,
appalled by Paddy’s terminology and corrects him, ‘Rectum Patrick!’ she
bellows.
‘Wrecked ‘im? It nearly fuckin’ killed him miss!’ says Paddy.

Swear word: - Sons of Bitches.

:::WHAT WOULD YOU:::

Want your superpower to be? Super human strength.
Kill for? Vengeance and love… possibly the last of my mums lemon pie.
Die for? Michelle and my principals.
Change about yourself? My scabby feet.
Buy first with your lottery winnings? The contents of Borders.
Do with 3 wishes? Get money, Have superman’s powers, know everything.
Say to God? Guess I was wrong.
Sell your soul for? To get back someone else’s.
Work as in your ideal life? Comic book writer.
Do to change the world? Destroy the Bush administration.

:::WOULD YOU EVER:::

Steal? Maybe. Depends
Pose nude? Sure, the world needs laughter.
Kiss a person of the same sex? I rarely have much choice about it.
Sing in public? Only in a crowd.

::: PICK ONE :::

Sing or Act? Act.
Fight or Walk Away? Walk away.
Baby Boy or Baby Girl? Girl.
Give up Booze or Give up Cigarettes? I don’t use either.
Half full or Half empty? There’s water in it; it is what it is.
Live without sex or Live without love? Oooooo Sex, no wait! Love… no wait! Sex… I suppose. Maybe.
Books or Films? Books.
Phone or Text? Text.
Personality or Looks? I would have said looks before but Michelle’s gorgeous anyway so I’ll say personality.

:::WHAT IS:::

Your greatest fear? Upsetting people.
Your biggest regret? Leaving collage
The thing most people don't know about you? I never learned to read.
Your talent? Writing hopefully.
Your proudest achievement? Saving over £1000 pounds in the last couple of weeks a finally getting big boy pants after 14 years of soggy failure.
The best thing about you? My stunning wit and charm.
The worst thing about you? My almost constant sarcasm and my ‘little storm’ moods.
The most fun you've ever had? Pervert. Seriously though 29 July 1999. The whole day.
The dumbest thing you've ever done? Had sex for about two years straight without having any protection. Ever.

:::WHO:::

Do you love? Michelle.
Do you trust? Michelle and David mostly but all of my friends.
Knows you best? Michelle, David and Sparkie.
Is like the brother/sister you never had? Sparkie and Dave.

No comments: