Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Do you know what your future will be?

So far this year there has been quite a few changes to the lives of those around me. Four of my friends have moved out to their own place,one his own, one with his girlfriend and two as a couple. My sister has also moved, not locally like the rest but to England, taking my three year old niece with her to be closer to my brother-in-law who works down there. A friend of mine had a little boy, Michelle and I have a new nephew; Ryan, Michelle was made the assistant manager of her salon and I started a new job (which is pretty much the same as the last).

Big changes? I guess, but I can't help but feel that not much has been happening.

After the excitement of last year (new job, engagement, new flat...) this year seem to have past by without much have changed save for losing a sister and niece (and brother-in-law) to distance and gaining a nephew by future marriage.

On the other hand the thing that stay the same I wouldn't change for all the world. I love Michelle and she loves me, my friends are still the best anyone could ask for and my family, despite my sister leaving, is still close.

I feel like I'm looking for something which I didn't know I'd lost lately. I keep looking at the past and feel my future looks too clear. I'm not sure what that means. Probably that I'm bored and sick and in a bad mood but still...

No comments: