Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Simply Brilliant

After yesterday, when I was crazy busy, I’m back with very little to do so I decide to take a look at Stuart and Laura’s friend Dave’s comic strip journal. Kudos to Dave for his simple but brilliant observations and making me realise the interesting, funny, or just dumb stuff does happen everyday and even the most mundane event can be made interesting. For example, my boss and I are wearing and almost identical shirt and tie much to the amusement of the rest of the office.

Take a gander at his strips www.davidhogg.co.uk/kamikaze/diarystrips to see what I mean for yourself.

Oh and Happy Birthday to Laura. When I told Michelle about she and Stoo’s plans to go ice skating after work she exclaimed ‘In George Square? That’s my dream!’ I think I’d better take her this year (despite the damage that will be done to my arthritic knees and probably my arse which I’ll no doubt end up on).

No comments: