Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Stop That Car!!!!!!

I was late as usual this morning. I had got up and then fallen down and asleep on the couch, Michelle wasn't feeling well and so had turned her alarm off and went back to sleep in the bed at by the time I woke and woke her it was 8:10.

We got dressed and phoned a taxi for half past and as we were running out we saw our new teenage neighbor, fresh from Murray House, jump in the taxi which has just gave us a ring back.

I pointed at the driver, waved my hands no signal 'no' but he drove away! We were furious as we stormed into the flat to phone the company back when we heard our car beep.

Apparently he was round the corner and suddenly relied he was in the wrong place. I couldn't believe it, our new neighbor must think I'm a complete tit.

No comments: