Monday, December 20, 2004

So this is Christmas...

I am pleased to announce that all Christmas shopping was complete as of yesterday (save for one thing I have to collect), despite my pitiful efforts with Stuart on late night Thursday.

We had Christmas dinner on Saturday. No I’m not a crazy fool, and technically it was ‘pre-Christmas dinner’. My mum and dad are going to my sisters for Christmas and my Mum decided a few weeks ago that since my sister was here this week we’d have ‘Christmas dinner’ together anyway, even if it wasn’t on the day.

It was great to see everyone together but I was a little sad too as this will be the first year that I won’t see any of my family on Christmas day, plus it felt like the day so much that it was a bastard to think about coming to work.

After the meal we went to Laura and Stuarts bright and shiny new flat to take a gander and a drink (and a fried rice after a three course meal… I’m such a fat pie) and a laugh. The flat’s magic and so was the company and the rest of the night (despite disturbing revelations from Stuarts past).

Five days (well four and a half) days to go folks and we’ve still got a birthday and a night out before it not to mention three birthdays on the day! Looks like the years going out on high note folks.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

1 comment:

CSAmbrose said...

I do mean him. I know I won't see him or buy him anything but I thought I could at least acknowlege him.