Friday, December 24, 2004

Frank by Name...

I went to see Jim & Maxine’s new flat yesterday which was great. The only flat I’ve ever seen, including my own, that you could walk straight in and live in without having to worry about dodgy paint jobs or questionable wall paper.

The nice visit was only slight skewed by Jim’s infamously grouchy dad, Frank, who asked me why I felt the need to be carrying Baby Mikey. No doubt Frank sees this as woman’s work or something, and as the title says...

I also watched the second series of ‘Spaced’ last night. For a show which I never really thought looked any good it has to be said that it’s one the funniest things I’ve ever seen. Any movie fan would love it for its parodies and homage’s to a wide range of films and Sam Raimi especially.

No comments: