Thursday, January 13, 2005

Night Swimming

It feels like my mind is doing a breast stroke through melted toffee while it’s trying to make it to a place where I will actually go swimming tonight.

I’ve already broken one resolution today, I slept in (not on purpose this time) and therefore did not walk to work this clear, wind and rain free morning.

However, I am forcing my way through to being determined that I will be taking the literal plunge tonight, and dive into the first step of my second resolution.

Hmmm...

Since swimming is the first step, then I can’t really have broken a resolution this morning. After all first thing’s first, not third thing’s first. In the interest in taking my proposed steps properly I’ll swim this week, followed by weights and swimming the next week, I’ll add walking to work in the third and stop late night eating in the fourth. Makes sense to me!

No comments: