Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Speak of the Devil

I don’t usually believe in all that karma crap, but today I’m seriously re-evaluating that belief.
In work yesterday Laura mentioned she had a migraine, so I start talking about them. How I get them all the time, every little movement is like a small aneurysm in my brain, light is like a sword in my eyes, blah, blah, blah. So I get them bad is what I was saying.

I go home that night and round about seven I can’t seem to focus my eyes properly and by eight, when I have gone to the Westwood with David the migraines kicking in. I couldn’t believe it! I know ‘speak of shit and it’ll hit you in the face.’ But this was ridiculous!

It is now nearly two in the afternoon the next day and it’s still with me. I’m off work ( not being paid!) I was boaking this morning it was so bad! I didn’t acutely bring anything up but even now I feel like I’m going to. Yes the migraine feels a little better, but if I move too fast then it feels like someone put a banger in the middle of my brain. It is the worst and longest migraine I have EVER had.

No comments: