Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Return of the King!

No I don’t mean Arragon, and I don’t mean Elvis (face it folks he’s dead), I mean me! I have four days left of Holiday and feel like the king of the world!
I was kind of in a funk yesterday, not a disco funk, more a grumpy irritable bastard kind of funk and I didn’t know why. In fact I still don’t know why or even if it’ll come back, but I do know that I’m in a good mood now

…As I typed ‘good mood now’ just there I remembered that Michelle was out spending money…

But still, good mood now!

So I’ve not done this for a while, over the whole Christmas period in fact, so you’d think I had a lot to report. Unless you really know me and know that I don’t do things. I have some news to report however, my sister is pregnant again with baby 2, so congratulations to her and her husband Graeme.

I have resolutions, they are many, amongst which is to do something with my scripts that I haven’t been doing for a while and actually write them! I’ve had two good ideas that help my other ideas slot into place in the last few days and have promised Stoo that I will send him the new drafts of the original four scripts by the time his internet connection is installed tomorrow.

Another of my resolutions goes back to my earlier point that ‘I don’t do things’. So that’s the resolution, to do things. I’ve already returned to the dancing after my self-imposed three-year exile but that’s not enough. I was invited to two parties for Hogmaney, one of which was with my closest friends and I didn’t go! Don’t get me wrong I liked my New Years Eve. I made Michelle a nice candle lit dinner, we went to her sisters until the bells and then down to my mum and dad’s. It was fine, it was nice, but the next day I kind of wished I’d been up all night in the company of friends with music and motion and laughter that makes you struggle for breath.
So don’t let me forget this resolution any of you. And try not to hate me because I’ve had seventeen days holiday…

1 comment:

CSAmbrose said...

So I've heard.