Friday, January 14, 2005

Willpower Like Water.

Okay so I’m weak.

I asked Michelle when she had read my resolutions which she thought I wouldn’t keep and she was right – Swimming and late night munchies.

I thought about saying that I was at a good bit of my book and couldn’t wait to finish it (which I can’t), but the truth is I just can face the thought of it. The thought of getting changed in that cubical with the wet floor that a hundred disease ridden feet had touched before. The thought of the shorts and bare chest, and belly and legs being in the open. The thought of my arms pulling me through that chemical water that has been a bath of masses for who knows how long. Just the thought.

I can’t face it this week. I’m weak I know, and I’ll welcome you slaps because I deserve them, but I just can’t do it.

Next week I’ll pack a bag on the Wednesday night and leave straight from the office.
Honest…

No comments: